WORKSAFE Foundation is a pan India not for profit organization working towards building consciousness and awareness on issues like Gender, workplace sexual harassment, education, health and safety issues . WORKSAFE Foundation works to identify and eliminate gender-based barriers through workshops, education, and training.
The WaSH Campaign-
Workplace AGAINST Sexual Harassment – A campaign by WORKSAFE Foundation
Through the WaSH Campaign, we adopt a holistic and comprehensive approach towards eliminating workplace sexual harassment. We assist the organization in understanding and implementing ‘the sexual harassment of women at workplace act- 2013’, the formation of internal complaint committee and designing robust anti-sexual harassment policies.
Apart from conducting workshops and awareness programs, we assist organizations in re-designing policies in line with the law, conduct workshops and training programs (classroom and online) and assist with empanelment of experts for Internal Complaint Committee. Few of our programs are: –
- Workplace Gender sensitization training
- Workplace sexual harassment training
- Financial Literacy
- Health & safety awareness
We have conducted over 500 workshops since inception. We have highly qualified and experienced team of trainers spread across India.
SCHOOL SAFETY INITIATIVES, SOLUTIONS AND AWARENESS
WORK SAFE FOUNDATION HELPS TO GET SOLUTION AND PREVENTION TO MINIMISE EVEN DIMINISH THE CHANCES OF ANY MISHAPPENING WITH OUR CHILDREN IN SCHOOL. It is very saddening when there are media reports about child sexual abuse by school associated staff. A school associated staff occupies a position of trust and plays a very important role in moulding a child’s development. Hence, when child sexual abuse (CSA) is committed by a school associated staff, it completely shatters the child, both emotionally and physically. So, while physical scars heal over a period of time, the emotional scars are carried for life, as it is a complete betrayal of trust reposed by an innocent trusting child. Schools need to be vigilant and adopt a zero tolerance policy towards CSA.
Work Safe Objectives for Children Safety and Security
- To provide relevant information collated from various existing guidelines on the Safety and Security of Children in Schools.
- To inform and equip relevant stakeholders in monitoring the measures of school safety and security, so as to ensure the Safe and Secure environment for the children in schools.
- To facilitate awareness generation and building capacities of relevant stakeholders i.e. school management, teachers, staff and other personnel, SMC/PTA and students on safety and security of children in school.
- To highlight the roles and responsibilities of teachers and other school staff of the school ensuring safety .